Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
Just as small. Five times as fast.
At the heart of Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is RP3A0, a custom-built system-in-package designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK. With a quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 1GHz and 512MB of SDRAM, Zero 2 is up to five times as fast as the original Raspberry Pi Zero.
Wireless LAN is built in to a shielded enclosure with improved RF compliance, giving you more flexibility when designing with Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.
All in the same tiny 65mm × 30mm form factor.
- Official καλώδιο για το Raspberry Pi Zero mini HDMI to Std HMDI Cable, 1M, White
- Raspberry Pi Zero HDMI Adaptor White (Mini HDMI to HDMI) (θα χρειαστείτε ενα καλώδιο HDMI σε HDMI)
Case for Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
For mouse and keyboard you can use Raspberry Pi Zero USB Adaptor White (USB OTG Host Cable) or a HUB like White USB 3.0 High Speed 4 Ports HUB Splitter Adapter
For Ethernet connection Micro usb 2.0 to Ethernet 10/100 m RJ45 Network LAN Adapter and a cable
Form factor: 65mm × 30mm
Processor: Broadcom BCM2710A1, quad-core 64-bit SoC (Arm Cortex-A53 @ 1GHz)
Memory: 512MB LPDDR2
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE, onboard antenna
- 1 × USB 2.0 interface with OTG
- HAT-compatible 40-pin I/O header footprint
- microSD card slot
- Mini HDMI port
- CSI-2 camera connector
- HDMI interface
- Composite video
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30)
- H.264 encode (1080p30)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
Input power: 5V DC 2.5A
Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Production lifetime: Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W will remain in production until at least January 2028
Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit pip.raspberrypi.com