ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT
ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
The board is developed based on WM8960, a low power stereo codec. There are 2 microphones on both sides of the board for collecting sounds and it also provides 3 APA102 RGB LEDs, 1 User Button and 2 on-board Grove interfaces for expanding your applications. What is more, 3.5mm Audio Jack or JST 2.0 Speaker Out are both available for audio output.
Tip! : This product is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 (1GB, 2GB,4GB)
- Raspberry Pi compatible(Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1B+, Raspberry Pi 2B, Raspberry Pi 3B, Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4 )
- 2 Grove Interfaces: support GPIO and I2C
- Programmable Button and LED: one button and three LEDs
- Stereo Codec with Class D Speaker Driver
- Two types audio output socket : 3.5mm Audio Jack(40mW output ), JST2.0 Speaker Out(providing 1W into 8Ω loads)
- Far field support (up to 3 meters)
- Dimensions: 65mm x30mm x15mm
- Weight: G.W 33g