We've pulled together a great set of features into this home monitoring and automation controller. With a relay, analog channels, powered outputs, and buffered inputs (all 24V tolerant) you can now hook up a plethora of goodies to your Raspberry Pi all at once. Ideal for smart home and automation projects, giving your greenhouse intelligent sprinklers, or scheduling your fish feeding!
As ever, we've made a super-simple to use Python library to take advantage of Automation HAT's multitudinous functions, with examples to get you started. Our input, output and relay examples show you how to read the analog and digital inputs, switch the outputs on and off, and control the relays.
- Loads for the buffered outputs should be switched on the ground side, i.e. 12/24V (from supply) -> load -> output terminal -> ground (from supply).
- The relay can tolerate up to 2A each and should be switched on the high side
- The sinking outputs can sink a maximum 500mA total across the 3 outputs, so if you use a single channel you can sink the whole 500mA across it.
- The accuracy of the ADC is ±2%.
- Do not use to switch mains voltages!
- 3 x 24V @ 2A relays (NC and NO terminals)
- 3 x 12-bit ADC @ 0-24V (±2% accuracy)
- 3 x 24V tolerant buffered inputs
- 3 x 24V tolerant sinking outputs
- 15 x channel indicator LEDs
- 1 x 12-bit ADC @ 0-3.3V
- 3.5mm screw terminals
- Power, Comms, and Warn! LED indicators
- SPI, TX (#14), RX (#15), #25 pins broken out
- Automation HAT pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled (broken out pins require soldering)