EC11 20mm Rotary Encoder Push Button Switch
This rotary encoder is a rotary input device (as in knob) that provides an indication of how much the knob has been rotated AND what direction it is rotating in. It’s a great device for stepper and servo motor control. You could also use it to control devices like digital potentiometers. Compact design, long life and high reliability.
- Model No: EC11.
- Type: Rotary Encoder with Push button switch.
- Shaft Style: Knurled.
- Pulses/Revolution: 20/360°.
- Step Angle: 18°.
- Switch: Single pole single throw (Push-on).
- Shaft Diameter: Ø6mm.
- Encoder Reading: Incremental.
- Encoder Signal: Digital Square Wave.
- Shaft Length: 20mm.
- Mounting Type: Through Hole.
- Output: 2-bit gray code
- Closed Circuit Resistance: 3 ohms maximums
- Max. Rating: 10 mA at 5 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: 30 to 70 degrees celsius