ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array Kit for Raspberry Pi
Seeed’s ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array Kit is an extension board, aka HAT designed for Raspberry Pi. It's a circular microphone array kit, comes with six microphones and designed for AI and voice applications. That means you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product with Raspberry Pi which can integrate Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array Kit for Raspberry Pi consists of two boards, one is voice accessory HAT, another is six microphones circular array.
ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array Kit for Raspberry Pi support 8 input & 8 output channels in Raspbian system. The first 6 input channel for microphone recording,rest of 2 input channel are echo channel of playback. The first 2 output channel for playing, rest of 6 output channel are dummy.
- 2 ADC chips and 1 DAC chip
- 8 input and 8 output channels
- Six microphones array
- Grove support
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 40-pin headers
- Headset and speaker voice output
- Compatible : Raspberry Pi 4
- Smart speaker
- Intelligent voice assistant systems
- Voice recorders
- Voice conferencing system
- Meeting communicating equipment
- Voice interacting robot
- Car voice assistant
- Other scenarios need voice command
- Weight: G.W 1g
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Headers: support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1 B+, Pi 2 B, Pi 3 B, Pi 3 B+, Pi 4 (1GB, 2GB,4GB)
- 1x ReSpeaker Voice Accessory HAT
- 1x ReSpeaker 6-Mic Circular Array for Voice Accessory HAT
- 1x 20cm Ribbon Cable