SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield Development Board
- Quad-Band 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900 MHz - would work on
- GSM networks in all countries across the world.
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands - Standard Commands:
- GSM 07.07 & 07.05 | Enhanced Commands: SIMCOM AT Commands.
- Short Message Service - so that you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal).
- Embedded TCP/UDP stack - allows you to upload data to a web server.
- RTC supported.
- Selectable serial port.
- Speaker and Headphone jacks
- Low power consumption - 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Industrial Temperature Range - -40°C to +85 °C