Arduino DUE R3 Board
- Condition: New
- Operating Voltage：3.3V
- Input Voltage (recommended)：7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits)：6-16V
- Digital I/O Pins ：54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins ：12
- Analog Outputs Pins ：2 (DAC)
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines ：130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin：800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin：800 mA
- Flash Memory：512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM：96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed：84 MHz
The Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E CPU, which is the first one based on 32-bit ARM core arduino. The Arduino Due has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), an 84 MHz clock, a USB-OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
Color: show as pictures PLS NOTE that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness / contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item! Note: This is not the same as other Arduino boards, the Arduino Due board runs at 3.3V. The maximum voltage that the I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V. Providing higher voltages, like 5V to an I/O pin could damage the board.